Description: Experiential Learning is the theme of this conversation with Zoe Branigan-Pipe. We discuss designing and creating spaces where learners want to collaborate and learn together… Spaces that invite learners to extend their learning out into the community, where true learning happens!
Show Notes: [Listen Now]
Zoe-Branigan Pipe (@zbpipe on Twitter)
Zoe’s blog: PIPEDREAMS – Learning on the edge
Recorded at the 2017 CANeLearn Symposium & BC Digital Learning Conference.
- Unplug’d Conference reflections from Zoe and Dave.
- Canadian Education Association’s Ken Spencer Award Winners:
- 2014-15 – Inquiry Hub Secondary – CEA Brochure
- 2015-2016 – HWDSB Enrichment & Innovation Centre – CEA Brochure
- From Classroom to Cafe Bar – A Makerspace, Reggio Inspired Learning Space– If you read just one link in these show notes, read this one!
- BC Curriculum Core Competencies
- I mentioned a blog post called Question Everything, but the actual post I was thinking about was Challenging the Status Quo.
Zoe and Dave at Unplug’d 2011
Sign up for my Monthly Newsletter if you are interested in education, technology and learning. Short. Insightful. Interesting. (Or unsubscribe any time.)
Music: Solar Flares by Silent Partner